Hi there, I'm Deb from Manchester, England & welcome to my brand new craft blog! Those of you who know me will know I allready have a craft blog where I share stamped character images coloured with Distress Inks (just click on the Craftrocks tab above) However I also make cards for Simply Cards & Papercrafts,other craft magazines and have recently started an exciting new venture with LOTV. I usually work in soft pastel colours in a shabby style, expect handmade cards, Scrapbook layouts, Altered Art & more. I love to inspire & be inspired - it would be great to find some fabulous new challenges & blogs to follow. I'd love some followers here too so why not introduce yourself - always happy to answer questions as well as hearing your thoughts & suggestions! Enjoy your visit & call back soon, Deb.x

Saturday 4 May 2013

The Rubber Buggy 'LOTV Inspirational Sentiments card'

Hi there & today I'm posting for my Saturday spot at The Rubber Buggy inspiration blog. Click this link to go to The Rubber Buggy store.
 
I made 3 cards and a matching box for LOTV using Graphic 45 Once Upon a Time papers. Here is one of the circular cards I made...

 
I made the circular blank using my X-Cut system, paper edges have been inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The sentiment is by LOTV 'Inspirational Sentiment' - it's such a great set, there is 5 stamps in total & each one is beautiful.
 
 
The sentiment is stamped on a Core'dinations Whitewash cardstock die cut circle. I added pink Frantage embossing powder and matted onto a Spellbinders Nestabilities scalloped circle.
 
 
The butterflies are made with a Martha Stewart Classic 3in1 butterfly punch. I layered 2 together and folded the wings for dimention. The tag is from the Graphic 45 collection, I added a shabby bow and vintage button.
 
 
suggestions for The Rubber Buggy products:
 
 
 

No comments: